Pacific and Oceania
Welcome on the regional discussion page for the Pacific and Oceania Region. This part of the website is designed to welcome discussion focusing by region and language on the topic of the Sixth National Reports to CBD. You can interact with your counterparts in the preferred language; nonetheless, for this regional discussion, we encourage you to communicate and share questions and advises in English.
We hope this page will enhance the communication and exchange between peers, and foster the preparation of the 6th National Reports, to meet the deadline on 31 Dec. 2018.
- Sixth National Report Information Portal
- CBD Searchable List of National Reports and NBSAPs
- COP Decision XIII/27: National reporting
- COP Decision XIII/28: Indicators for the Strategic Plan for Biodiversity 2011-2020 and the Aichi Biodiversity Targets
- The Clearing-House Mechanism of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CHM)
- User Manual for the online reporting tool on the CBD Clearing-House Mechanism (CHM)
- Technical Guidance document on indicators: English, French, Spanish
- Data Capture Tool: English, French, Spanish
- Technical guidance document on stakeholder engagement (upcoming)
- Technical Review Framework: English, French, Spanish
- UN Biodiversity Lab Portal
- Best practices from 5NR (upcoming)
- Gender and NBSAP (e-learning) (upcoming)
- Inception Workshops recordings:
- Inception Workshops Presentations:
- Inception Workshop final report
No posts in this forum.