Audio Bible Ministry & Jesus Film Ministry with Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) USA. And Leadership Training Ministry from HAGGAI, Children Ministry, ToT to Children Leaders from National Children Network (NCN) India and SAMARITAN PURSE by distributing Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes, Distribution of Dry Foods, Clothes, Blankets, Grocery items, Medicines and other household articles from GOONJ New Delhi, Children and Adult Literacy from INDIAN BIBLE LITERATURE, Chennai, Children and Youth Ministry from Lutheran Hours Ministry (LHM) and KIDZANA USA and VBS from Scripture Union, COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL PROJECT at Asha Deep Foundation New Delhi.
Programme/ Project Implementation, HUMAN RIGHTS, CLIMATE JUSTICE, Advocacy for Upliftment of Weaker Section like ST, SC, OBC, Minority, LGBTQ, Differently Abled, Mentally Disabled, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project planning and Management, Preparation and Administration of Training packages etc.
Multi Sectoral areas such as Upliftment of Weaker Section like ST, SC, OBC, Minority, LGBTQ, Micro Finance, Livelihood Promotion, Women Empowerment, Panchayat Raj, Promotion and Strengthening of Civil Society, Result based Management, Disaster Risk Reduction Management, Rehabilitation and Resettlement, District Level Co-ordinator IRDA New Delhi, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ORGANISER, EFICOR, NEW DELHI etc.
Skills / Competencies:
- Conducting Development Research: Data collection tools and techniques, data quality supervision and validation, Preparation of research reports, FUNDRAISING.
- Formulation of Development Projects using Logical Framework Analysis. .
- Project Planning and Management : Conducting community need assessment and Micro level planning – MLP exercise , undertaking and cause – effect and objective analysis , outlining project activities , indicators , strategies , timeline and budget , managing project staff and their capacity building , coordinating community and system level engagement process , internal and external ( donor) reporting .
- Designing and Rolling out Project Monitoring mechanisms in terms of developing output/outcome/impact level indicators , establishing effective MIS and ongoing monitoring system , facilitating feedback mechanisms and decision making process , conducting monitoring and evaluation studies using conventional/Non conventional( PRA/PLA) methods , tracking project advances vis- a – vis fund utilization
- Managing NGO Partnerships – Participatory Training Need Assessment (TNA) and capacity building of NGO staff.
- Documentation – Strong background of documenting project learning, processes and outcome level changes, preparation of progress reports and success stories etc.
- Computer applications – Diploma in Computer Application, Comfortable in MS Word, Excel, Access and preparation of Power Point Presentation, web-design & Audio-Video editing, Repair & Mantenance of Hardware and Software.