1. Applications are open for the Postgraduate Certificate in Ecological Survey Techniques for September 2017 entry with the next admissions round closing on 20 January 2017.
Study while working and learn how to produce more effective ecological surveys:
• Introductory residential week in Oxford and field visit to Wytham Woods (SSSI)
• Tutored online modules in field survey techniques for:
- Data Analysis
- Mammals and Reptiles
- Fish and Amphibians
• Field project and report (your choice of location)
Further information about the programme and the application process can be found at http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/est1.
2. Short courses in ecological survey techniques
Application deadlines are approaching for the following short courses in ecological survey techniques:
Field Techniques for Surveying Birds - 25 January 2017
15 February - 22 March 2017 (Online)
Data Analysis in Ecology: Statistics for Ecologists and Field Biologists (10 week) - 31 January 2017
22 February - 3 May 2017 (Online)