1. One hundred and forty two water jobs! Click here https://goo.gl/1rcoh9
2. Fellowships at Forest Research Institute (FRI) of India - Two young motivated researchers required to join FRI in a project under NATCOM (National Communication to UNFCCC). a) Assessment of forest vulnerability under climate change scenario and b) Development of adaptation framework. For further details, please write to Manoj Kumar (In-charge: Geomatics Centre, Forest Informatics Division, FRI, India) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. United Nations Development Programme Jobs https://goo.gl/HrCX73.
4. Translators (Chinese to English) wanted for Arduino-based Low Cost Water Sensor Online Course. More https://goo.gl/T9JYiM.
5. Request for Proposal (RFP/UNDP/INDIA/2016/084): To develop proposals for Green Climate Fund on behalf of UNDP India. More https://goo.gl/nqPMRp.
1. Real-time learning and documentation in Cambodia. More https://goo.gl/scYCpf.
2. MSc in Water Security & International Development, Water Security Research Centre, University of East Anglia. September 2017 intake. More: https://goo.gl/8NYd8W.
3. Water Security Research Centre, University of East Anglia offers short Courses in June 2017 on (a) Water Stewardship; (b) Water Security for Policy Makers & Practitioners. More https://goo.gl/cohJQp.
4. Webinar Recording for 'Green Infrastructure for Development and Climate Resilience' https://goo.gl/RizVzv.
5. Webinar Recording for 'Climate change and the water cycle: Decarbonizing the water and wastewater sector' https://goo.gl/GE0nVN.
Launch of the IBAT Country Profiles Website: A Decision-Support Tool to aid National Planning and Reporting by providing information about area-based and species conservation. The tool is developed by UNEP-WCMC, IUCN, and Birdlife International. Click here https://goo.gl/x3QLFu.