The "ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE & GEOSPATIAL LAB" Blog recently posted a list of free learning resources for GIS and Geospatial Analysis. Included are suggested resources covering:
1. Free GIS Software Training Courses & Tutorials
2. GIS / Geospatial Podcasts
3. Online Workshops, Webinars, & Applied Learning Materials
4. Free Online GIS/Geospatial Courses from Universities
5. MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses)
You can find these suggested resources here: https://vecogis.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/free-is-sweet-free-learning-sou...
And don't forget that there is an NBSAP Forum e-Learning resource on "Incorporating and Utilizing Spatial Data and Mapping in NBSAPs" that you can reach here: https://www.conservationtraining.org/mod/page/view.php?id=4817 as well as a course catalogue on Geographic Information Systems promoted through the NBSAP Forum and available here: https://www.conservationtraining.org/mod/page/view.php?id=3835