Frankfurt School and TDRI are proud to present the IDRC funded Adaptation Finance Fellowship Programme (AFFP) - Linking Research, Policy and Business.
The programme supports and promotes 18 exceptional individuals from developing and emerging countries who are active in climate adaptation finance, either in the academia, public or private sector. This interdisciplinary exchange contributes to building leadership in adaptation finance across sectors for enhanced knowledge and sharing good practices in adaptation finance.
• Deadline for application submissions is 31st October 2016
• Fellowship awards will be announced by end of 2016
• Duration of the programme: March 2017 - August 2018
- Participation in a Frankfurt School LinkEd e-learning certification course for climate adaptation professionals, the Certified Expert in Climate Adaptation Finance (CECAF).
- Participation in workshops and academies in Frankfurt and Bangkok, as well as webinars.
- Access to a mentorship programme and tutoring with internationally recognised experts in climate & adaptation finance.
- Networking with other fellows and experts from around the world.
- Researchers only: non-refundable grant to conduct research on climate adaptation finance and publication opportunities.
- Business / Policy only: participation in academies on leadership skills in Frankfurt.
More information and the application form are available at http://www.adaptation-fellowships.org