- The Center for People and Forests, Thailand's Training course on "Transforming forest conflict in the context of climate change" I Dates: 6-10 March 2017 I Course location: Bangkok, Thailand (and field trip) I Course fee: US$ 1,500 I Registration Deadline: 17 February 2017 I More www.recoftc.org or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 International Ocean Colour Science meeting (IOCS -2017) I Deadline: 31 March 2017 I More https://goo.gl/tyAoHC.
- Session #26: 'Facilitating scientific contributions to water diplomacy and cooperation processes', UNESCOâ€™s International Hydrological Programme (IHP) I 2017 International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS) Scientific Assembly I10-14 July, Port Elizabeth, South Africa I More https://goo.gl/EoxHD6.
Senior Programme Coordinator, Forest Governance at Tropenbos International I Deadline: February 12, 2017 I More https://goo.gl/1EQ9hN.
NETWORKS, FORUMS & NEWSLETTERS:
- UNESCO's Water Information Network System https://goo.gl/fLhSjm.
- FAO's Infosylva, 1/2017 https://goo.gl/nShfOO.
- weADAPT.org: Hundreds of interesting articles (https://goo.gl/YbpgG8) on a range of Themes (https://goo.gl/BPRxuS) as well as useful case studies (https://goo.gl/DR73E2), sharing lessons learned from different regions of the world.
PUBLICATIONS OF THE WEEK:
- The Carbon Fix: Forest Carbon, Social Justice, and Environmental Governance https://goo.gl/UYNR0u.
- WWF Discussion Paper: Using Public Data Platforms To Assess Deforestation Risks Within Jurisdictions https://goo.gl/4vCD39.
- Public Policy Guidelines For Integrated Landscape Management https://goo.gl/OcvL2l.
- IIED and partner publications on SDGs https://goo.gl/jYI76G.
- State Of Private Investment In Conservation 2016: A Landscape Assessment Of An Emerging Market https://goo.gl/jptrpa.