Call for Abstract:
- Stockholm Resilience Centre's extended Call for Abstracts to international sustainability conference Resilience 2017. Deadline: 20 January 2017. Click here http://resilience2017.org.
- IUCN's Call for Abstracts on â€œAchieving deforestation-free commitments through forest landscape restoration.â€Deadline: February 5, 2017. Click here https://goo.gl/DmLKUv.
- Short Training Course, University of Twente, The Netherlands: Formulating Proposals for Low Carbon Climate Resilient Development. Deadline: 27 January 2017. Course dates: 16 weeks online (23 February-to 9 June 2017); 2 weeks residential in the Netherlands (12 to 23 June 2017). Click here https://goo.gl/sl5hFg.
- UN-REDD Programme Online Collaborative Workspace: The UN-REDD Programme, its collaborating UN agencies -- FAO, UNDP, UNEP -- and donors understand the important role of knowledge sharing in building REDD+ capacities. Each week, new information is made available to REDD+ practitioners around the globe through the Workspace. Click here http://www.unredd.net.
- UNDP REDD+ team seeks EN/FR bilingual Programme Assistant. Deadline: 26 January 2017. Click here https://goo.gl/F8kkJh.
- Forty available positions in NGO Objective Sciences International. Click here https://goo.gl/UrzsXk.
Disclaimer: Please note that the NBSAP Forum is in no way connected to any hiring process. Job posts on the Forum are only for your kind information.
PUBLICATIONS OF THE WEEK:
- Defining Conservation: Equator Prize Winners Speak out at the World Conservation Congress, Hawai'i http://nbsapforum.net/#read-resource/2371
- IDDRI-France IUCN Partnership on Innovating For Biodiversity Conservation In African Protected Areas: Funding And Incentives Insights From CoÌ‚te Dâ€™Ivoire, Sierra Leone And South Africa http://nbsapforum.net/#read-resource/2367.